Thursday, September 1, 2011

Track Day Withdrawal

Money is a necessary evil in this life and I for one am not real focused on it.  I find it more important to enjoy life and be respectful, kind, and generous to others.  However, that causes me to be a bit on the lacking side of the financial world.  And that causes me great distress when I desperately want to get my bike out on the track.  There is a Track Day coming up real soon that some friends are going to and I would love to go too but I would first need to get a chain and sprocket set.  With that and the fees for the Track Day itself, it looks like I just have to sit here wishing I could go.  Until I can go again, I will just dream of the next one and look back on the times I've going in the past.

In fact, here are some of my pictures from past Track days taken by



 

No comments:

Post a Comment