Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Darn Kids :)

The kids have been bugging the ex once again to come stay the night with their Dad!  Dad, me, has been around them most days but staying the night again is what they just had to have apparently.  So, they're here with me and we just finished eating pizza.  Yummy.  I took a couple pictures to post up here:

1.  First one is them laying on the floor popping bubbles (Sorry, cell phone pics are not very good quality lol )
2. All of us trying to get close enough to get the whole group in the picture :)


So, there you go!  Me and the kiddos goofing off!  Now it's time to relax before bedtime so we're going to watch a movie.  Hope they like it and hope the go to sleep as well as they usually do when they're here with me!  Usually, however, I don't do well sleeping.  I guess I should hope for me to get some decent sleep tonight!  :)

Have a great night everyone and sleep well,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment