Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Starting Line

Every race has a starting point and so does everything else in life.  So, this is my starting point for my blog.

Hmmmm.... What will I talk about?
Whatever I feel like!!!  :)  Alright fine, I will be focussed on the things that are my passion.  Photography, Family, and Motorcycles!  Especially motorcycles and the racing of them.  MotoGP will be a large part of my discussions I'm sure and also other motorcycle road racing venues (i.e. AMA, WorldSBK, Isle of Mann, etc...)  Also, I have had to put my pursuit of my own business aside for now but I will still be doing a few things with it until I can reopen big  :)  and those things will also be discussed.

How often will I post?
I will try to work up to the point where nearly every day I am posting something up but for now I will stick with a more reasonable goal of once per week.

So, now I have gotten my self to the starting point and the race is on.  Hope to see you on the track and even have you join me in carving a few corners.

Klamath Falls fast, James

No comments:

Post a Comment