Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kiddos ~ Bowling :)

Had a chance to get together with the kids yesterday.  They spent a bit of time here at the shop, Uncaged Motorsports, with me.  Helped me clean up and remove some tires (handed me tools) from a little Suzuki TU250X (very cool little bike).  After that we got a bite to eat and then headed to the bowling alley.  Anthony beat me in the first game, little brat.  I'm out of practice lol.
I mean really? 102 points is all I got?  And that little brat that's about to be 8 got 116?  We had a great time and Epicenter here in Klamath Falls was hooking us up with such a great deal that we bowled another game.  However, in the second game I beat that monster but our scores weren't as high as the first game, wth, and I only beat him by 1.  And Hailey (4) beat her sister (9) in the first but it flipped in the second too.  Of course, Hailey was using the rolling assist device they had there too  lol.
It was very cool to be able to get out bowling with the kids.  A great friend just happened to show up and bowled next to us as well.  Such a great time.  We have to go more often so that I can get some practice in and show that dang boy who the real bowler is lmao.  Get out bowling and have fun too, till next time, Peace  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment