Thursday, July 21, 2011

Successful Mission

"Silver Monkey" (my beloved '04 Yamaha R1) is back together after significant maintenance session and with new tires and rear brake pads.  Took her on a first very small 'break in' ride and it felt awesome.  The very slight stutter seems to have been the dirty throttle bodies and isn't there at a noticeable level.  Still want to run a test on a couple items but just for peace of mind. 

I'm getting more and more excited about my reopening of my shop at this great location.  It's unfortunate to see other small businesses in town closing their doors and it makes me nervous but I will just continue to work my second job as much as I can to support Uncaged. 

I will also be trying to put together a couple fun functions to raise money for both the business to grow and support the community and also for my passion to race.  If anyone has any ideas of local charities that I could check into and support with these motorcycle events please feed me the ideas.

Well, back to the grind.  Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment