Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Getting back :)

I'm working on getting back into business.  Have a new and awesome location and got it mostly setup and now I'm just waiting to be able to purchase my sign for out front.  My goal as far as making the business successful is to write down my ideas and then I will post up here the ideas in detail and if after all that I still feel it would be a great idea, implement it.  I feel I've had many great ideas over time but I don't usually remember when I get around to writing tools lol.

As for my personal satisfaction in the enjoyment of riding, I am going to be putting together some functions to raise money for me to be able to go to the track more and also I am hoping to do an "Open-Class Race" this year.  I will be sooooo thrilled to be able to accomplish that. 

That's about it for now but I will be adding more posts as much as I can manage with my very busy current schedule. 

In preparation of making my bike run better and last longer, I have tore it apart and cleaned the injectors/throttle bodies and also found 5 valves in need of slight adjustment.  Now, I just need to get enough funds together for just a few parts.  First of which is a set of "Sidewinder Sprockets" with their lifetime guarantee.  :)

Here are a few pictures I took of the current task at hand on my own bike:




No comments:

Post a Comment