Friday, April 22, 2011

Unfortunate but Inevitable Long Break

Sort of a long title but it explains it all in a nutshell.  I am soon to head out for a great (and I really mean great) weekend at the Reno-Fernely Raceway in Fernley, NV and will be headed back Sunday evening.  On Monday, I will be moving stuff from my current residence to a storage unit and then I will be living wherever possible.  At one point, I was looking for a place to live but have decided that, along with everything else that I have going on, cannot afford rent.  So, I will be relying on friends and what little family I have in the area for showers and such and other than that will be living as a vagabond.  Well, not completely.  I will be staying in this area and traveling will be a minimum but all-in-all it qualifies in terms.  Therefore, my computer and access to the internet will be locked away and therefore, it will inevitably be some time before I can post on here again.

Strangely, I am a little excited about this.  I plan on moving south sometime this year and although this life will make things challenging I believe it is what I need to do to continue on my desired path and also since the summer season is nearly upon us it will give me less constraints and less "reasoning" to not get out into the world that I love so dearly, more often.  I am also very nervous about it.  I mean, I still need to go to work to continue my financial requirements and it will definitely be challenging to make sure that when I go to work I don't look like (or smell like for that matter) a ruffeon. 

Well, anyways, wish the best for me and keep me in your prayers.  For both this weekend and for the rest of what is bound to be a very interesting life.  :)

James

No comments:

Post a Comment