Monday, April 18, 2011

Stressful Week

Just feel like getting my stress load off my chest.  The X is off on 'vacation' with her boyfriend and of course I agreed to have my children for the week.  So, I have my 3 children for the week, work all week, have to move for the last time out of my foreclosed on house by the end of the week, E flys in at 11pm on Thursday, and I have to get my bike ready for the weekend TrackDay in Reno.  With my work schedule I should have about 10 - 12 hours to spend with the kids total for the week and the rest of the time their in school or need to be with someone babysitting.  I have to still work out the babysitting aspect and also need to get a storage unit to move my stuff into because they are coming to lock up the house on the 25th (so I'm told).  I have a couple items I need to change on the bike and also look over a couple things.  I'm going to get very little sleep this week it seems and since it also seems nobody will be going to Reno with me, once again I will ride my motorcycle down on my own.  A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do.  :)

I'm schedule to work Friday night but I'm hoping (I should be able) to find someone to cover my shift because I want to head out for Reno Friday night.  Angela is suppose to be back on Friday but she's not very good at keeping to her schedule.  Luckily my "Birth Certificate Dad" will be here late Thursday so he'll be able to take care of the situation till Ang does get back so that shouldn't effect my schedule.  We'll see I guess. 

My primary concern with the moving out situation is to get my belongings out of the house.  And the stuff outside the house I can gather even after they've locked up the house.  As far as finding a place to live, well, I'll have to deal with that after.  Of course, at that point, I will no longer have access to the internet to help me so I need to do as much as I can about getting some places to look at this week while I'm also trying to do everything else. 

So, there is my stressful week.  I know that I will get through it and be just fine.  I just need to relax and get through each thing step by step.  Time to go prep for dinner tonight.  There will be some personal time available tonight with the kiddos so gotta take full advantage.  Talk to you all later, have a great Monday.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment