Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Racing/Street Tires

Just a quick post for my favorite tires as of now!  I will be trying out some of the new tires available throughout this season and keep you updated.  However, for now, I have my favorite tire that will do an amazing job for anyone wanting to do some sporty riding!  The tires are the Bridgestone Battlax BT-003R  Racing/Street tires. 
My forms not great in this one but look at the lean angle these tires are capable of!
The tire size match up that I use is F:120/70-17 R:190/55-17 which if you get a set of that size from me is $285.  Rear size 190/50-17 $5 less and 180/55-17 $19 less!  If your ready to get your season started with some great tires for high performance fun just send me a message!  Uncaged Moto at googles mail will work.  Also, you can look for Uncaged Motorsports on Facebook.  I would truly appreciate the business.

James

More important than you may think, I do not order these in bulk and then have them sitting around trying to get rid of them like other stores.  That means you will not get old, expired, tires.  I have seen some come to me that someone purchased and then had me install that were scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment