Friday, April 15, 2011

Race Event in Utah

I spend a decent amount of time on Facebook.  I guess you could say I'm a bit of a Facebook whore.  But it's a great medium for keeping in touch with long distance friends and family and I really enjoy it.  Even the fact of the advertising being more targetable to me specifically by using my interests and points of discussion.  Currently on Facebook the game I am enjoying the most is Zuma and just yesterday I believe it was, I went to play it and found an advertisement for BMW fans.  I'm more of a Yamaha fan but I really like BMW as well.  I checked it out and am now excited for this event.

BMW Fan Package
This offer includes a 3-day Grandstand Event Ticket with parking, facility and paddock fees*, access to the exclusive BMW Motorrad hospitality tent providing lunch and beverages daily, BMW Pilot meet-and-greet, personal autograph sessions with World Champion stunt riders Chris Pfeiffer and Chris Teach, premium concert viewing, PLUS a BMW Gift Bag valued at $60.

All of this for only $215/person!!!!  Really?  I personally think it's a great deal.  And it sounds like a lot of fun as well.  So, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to make this trip! It's a pretty long trip at around about 11 hours but I think it'll be worth it.

Here's the google map for the trip from Klamath!  So, who else is going?  And where we meeting up?  :)

James

No comments:

Post a Comment