Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another Step Towards Success

The accessory that I am currently developing for motorcycles has been consuming my time and thoughts much of  the day and if I previously made it seem like something that was going to be simple and not take much time, I didn't mean to.  Today was another step towards completion after a "problem" was causing my brain to overheat.  However, today that problem currently has a solution that I hope will a successful one.  It's one that has got me very excited for the design process (since I have to design a part to be built to accomplish the "fix").  The design will be finished tomorrow.

The great part about this project is just how much my excitement increases the more I think about it.  It really feels like this is going to be something that you all will appreciate and desire to have.  It will make riding more enjoyable and comfortable for you, and me as well for that matter.  And the fact that it could be a great start to my success in this "dream business" of mine makes it that much more exciting.

Along with the "problem fix" today, an additional benefit to this products arose and it's pretty cool.  Not as great of a benefit as the main aspect of the product but cool none-the-less.  I really hope that with the next few months I can get to the point where I will have the idea "protected" and I can begin to share with you the details so that you can be as excited as I am. 

Thank you soooo much for following my blog and listening to all my jibbering.  I never did well in English class because I'm not much of a writer, so the idea of a blog really didn't feel like something I could do.  Now, it is a great project for me because I know that I have people "listening" to me which feels really good.  So, THANKS.  I will keep you up to date on this new product and also the normal things that I discuss on here.

James

PS  Click to Follow and when the product is available, if you are interested in it, I will give you "Best Pricing".

No comments:

Post a Comment