Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Your Ideas

Have you ever come up with a cool idea for an accessory for your motorcycle but just didn't know how, or have the time, to get it started.  It's a very challenging process and it takes a lot of time that's for sure.  Coming up with the idea is crucial for getting it started but it's only a very small part of the whole process.  You then have to engineer all aspects of it so that it functions and to truly be successful it'll have to function very well.  Manufacturing it comes next and then marketing and selling it.

I am working on two different products currently and have found that I thoroughly enjoy doing this.  If you have come up with an idea and think you'd like to get some assistance in making it happen, let me know and if I agree that it could be a great product and that we could make some money producing it, I would be more than happy to do the other aspects of making it come to fruition.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment