Thursday, October 6, 2011

MV Augusta F4R, I want :)

This is my third blog entry of the day.  I need to stop roaming the internet and get some actual work done.  But I couldn't help but put this up.  This thing looks great and I am one of those guys that believes Harley Davidson made a mistake when they cut-off Buell motorcycles and also sold the MV division.

Buell
First, they decide to just simply cut Buell and now Erik Buell is back at it and is looking great.  I am anxious to see what his 2012 bike is going to look like and also the data on it.  Super Excited.

MV Augusta
And then they sell of the MV Augusta line right back to the guys that they bought it from in order to focus on their tradition.  MV has always had some great looking bikes and now I see this one and drool.

I will make the rest of this post simple:  Click here to read all about it!


James

No comments:

Post a Comment