Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Laundry Day

Saturday I had to suck it up and get laundry done or go without clean clothes.  So, I just sat around and did nothing............   LOL   Just kidding.  My son, Anthony, had his friends birthday party to go to and Elizabeth and Hailey came to hang out with me.  So, we all went and did laundry together, every kids dream.  Of course we went and played around in Fred Meyers, got some food and drinks and made it fun.  Here are a couple pictures of the fun we had:




On the way back, walking to the shop (Uncaged), Hailey nearly ran the whole way.  Anytime we walk anywhere she is insisting on running.  She tries to get everyone running and of course I make sure to let her win the running races and get the kids to do the same except on occassion they get to win too.  :)

Before the trip to do laundry, Hailey wasn't feeling good and had thrown up so Elizabeth and I let her sleep while we played some games.  I sure hope they both enjoyed themselves.  A lot of the times that they spend with me, I'm at the shop and doing stuff "fun" isn't easy.  I'll have to do some more activity stuff with them.

James


No comments:

Post a Comment